Idli Manchurian (इडली मंचुरीयन)

Hot and Sour Soup Recipe
by , Published: May 1, 2013

This recipe of Idli Manchurian is almost like the one we eat in Dosa Plaza. Dosa Plaza is an Sout Indian Food chain restaurant with innovative twist to traditional South Indian cuisine. I still remember my first visit to this restaurant, I was amazed to see this innovative menu and suddenly my eyes spotted Idli Manchurian. I tried, and no second thought I liked it very much.

But you know what, Idli Manchurian is damn easy to prepare at home. So here goes my recipe of Idli Manchurian


Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Yield: Serves 4

Ingredients:
1 recipe Veg Hot and Sour Soup
4 pcs Idlis

Method :
1. Prepare Veg Hot and Sour soup as described in recipe. (You can replace this with any Ready to eat soup available in market like Knorr or Maggi or any others).
2. Prepare Idlis and let them cool. If idlis are refrigerated overnight, then they are better as they will not break so easily.
3. In a bowl mix Idli with Hot and Sour soup.
4. Garnish with shredded Carrots, Onions and Cabbages.
5. Serve hot.



0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post
Ads1
Ads2