Yummy and Delicious Quick Pizza Crust


I am always in a search of Vegan recipes and if you are a loyal reader of this blog, then by this time you would have known that all of my recipe are Vegan Recipes.

Recently I found one of the interesting Blog for Vegan Recipes where I discovered Quick yet Yummy Delicious Pizza Crust.

So, I thought of sharing this recipe with my blog readers for making Quick Pizza.

Makes: 1 serving
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 to 20 minutes

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon yeast
1/2 cup lukewarm water
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil or melted vegan margarine (both work fine)
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

Directions:
1. Preheat oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix the yeast with the lukewarm water until the yeast is dissolved. Let it stand for a couple minutes.
2. Add the salt and vegetable oil/melted margarine. Mix. Add the flour, and mix.
3. Roll out the dough, and place on pan or stone. Put it in the oven for 5 minutes.
4. Take it out and rub vegetable oil over it. Add toppings, and cook for 10 to 15 more minutes.

Please Note : Original Recipe can be found Here.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post
Ads1
Ads2