Leftover Chapati Masala Noodles


Chapati Noodles!!!! This was expression of one of my friend, when I told him about this recipe. It was most surprising recipe I have ever tried in Indian cuisine. I tried it one day when I had too many leftover roti and when it was ready I promptly took it to my lil daughter to see her expression. She loved it so much that she ate the entire recipe.

Ingredients
1/2 cup sliced onions
1/2 cup sliced capsicum
2 cloves of garlic (lehsun), finely chopped
1/2 cup tomato slices
1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp black salt (sanchal)
1/2 tsp pav bhaji masala
2 tbsp butter
salt to taste
6 leftover chapatis, cut into long strips
2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania) for the garnish
lemon wedges for serving

Method
Heat the butter in a pan, add the onions and capsicum and sauté till the onions turn translucent.
Add the garlic, tomatoes, turmeric powder and chilli powder and sauté for further 5 minutes.
Add the black salt, pav bhaji masala, and salt and mix well.
Add the chapati strips and toss well.
Serve hot, garnished with the coriander and lemon wedges.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post
Ads1
Ads2