Haveli Restaurant (Hyderabad)

City : Hyderabad
Area : Kondapur

Ratings: (Out of 5 stars)
Overall : **
Ambience : *
Food : ***
Service : **
Value for Money : ***

Haveli restaurant situated Near Harsha Toyota showroom has very impressive outer appearance due to which it catches eye of an traveller passing by the road. Same has happened with me and one fine day I plan to give them a try. A Gentleman has told that "First impression is the last impression". I think restaurant owner has not considered this which reflects in their Entrance arrangement and Ambience. As I entered I was lost into a small passage which was hardly showing me the way to restaurant. As I entered in restaurant a lot of dark furniture accompanied with very dull lighting and Project TV has welcomed me. A person would never like to have food in a cave which has no light. So, as per me Interiors of restaurant not at all accompany their brand "Haveli" more or less it signifies "Poorani Haveli" in which noone turned up since decade.

Finally, I decided to order up some Veggie as well as Non-Veg. food over here expecting same LOW RATING quality. But ASTONISHINGLY I found food a bit interesting. But compared to the price I pay for this food its really not worth it. Now, lets summarize my findings in a brief way:

1. Value for Money? Definately Not. For Example : A buffet is priced at Rs. 219 + Taxes (Which is high compared to other restaurant in nearby area).

2. Ambience? Not at all pleasing. Very dark cave like appearance horrifies the leisure of food. (Owner should seriously think on changin interiors)

3. Food? Interesting but not Excellent. Quality and Taste both are complementary. But, I suggest to take away your food rather than having it at restaurant, cause Interiors does not compliment Food Quality which really make your mood OFF.

4. Customer Service? Not at all Reactive. When it comes to customer service I really dont appreciate them. Because It took them around 45 Mins to serve a single order. I think we should take a Pillow to sleep rather then eat inside. When I reported manager about their Slow Service and Non-Reactive Staff, Smilingly he told me "Sorry Sir, today its too much of rush so may be you had some problems". What else can we expect from him?

So, what I can say about this restaurant is, "Please start Take-away services in parking space". It would help them earn a bit more money.

Anyways, guys if you really want to enjoy some good food you should try Haveli Restaurant but please dont expect very good "Haveli" sort of Interiors and interesting Place.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post
Ads1
Ads2