Cashkaro.com: Review

Dear Readers,

I often don't promote any website on my blog, but Cashkaro.com made me do it. This is totally amazing website and as soon as I got to hear from them I fall in love with this website. It has the best cash back deals and you can earn cash back very easily! Cashkaro has the best shopping deals too. So, what exactly is Cashkaro.com?


What I got to know from there About Cashkaro.com Page: Cashkaro.com is India’s leading Cashback and Coupon website. Our goal is to help our members save on their regular online purchases at leading Indian and International Brands. Our cashback and coupon partners include your favourite brands like Jet Airways, Yatra, Expedia, Flipkart, Myntra and 100s more. Since you shop at these brands anyway, this is truly free money, just for visiting the retailers through cashkaro.com. You can easily save Rs 1000s each year. Unlike coupon sites in India, with our coupons you also earn cashback on top of the coupon savings. Furthermore, our discounts are always over and above any offers. For example, if you use a Cashback credit card, our cashback is on top of that. This makes our savings truly unique. We are constantly adding new e-shops to our website. Happy saving!

What was my experience with Cashkaro.com?
As soon as I got to know about Cashkaro, I started discussing about it with my friends in office. I got to know from one my Shopoholic friend from Bangalore that whatever Cashkaro.com promises, they deliver it. Now, I thought Let's give it a try.

So, my first transaction with Cashkaro.com was with eBay. A trusted name among all shopoholics.

1. I got an offer from them that if I shop from eBay between 50 to 500 then I will get around 7.5 Rs. Cashback. This was the minimum bet someone can make to put a shopping website like Cashkaro.com on test.
2. What I have to do here was, simply click on "Click to activate offer and visit site" button. Thats it, you will be landed on eBay page. Shop whatever you want.
3. Within no time, I received automated email from Cashkaro.com that my transaction have been recorded.
4. And within 48 hours I was seeing 7.5 Rs. cashback in my Cashkaro account.
5. This was amazing.

I went back in office and again discussed this with my friends. They suggested that as I am a foodie, I can also shop from websites like fabfurnish.com and pepperfry.com for my food related Serveware or Dinnerware. This was a better Idea.

The very next day I bought some cake decoration tools from fabfurnish.com and the cashback was recorded on Cashkaro.com.

Liked it? Want to join Cashkaro?
1) Join CashKaro.com and sign up on their website.
2) Search for the online shopping websites you want to shop from from the search box provided on the top right hand side, for example: eBay
3) You would see a lot of deals from the site you searched for. As soon as you like a particular deal, click the blue button that says Join or Sign-in to get Offer.
4) You would see a box that says- CONGRATULATIONS, NOTHING MORE TO DO! Shop normally at the site. Your cashback will automatically get added in your Cashkaro account within 72 hours.
5)Soon, you would be redirected to the shopping websites you want to shop from. Just shop from the site as you normally would do on that window and confirm your purchase and checkout!
6) Soon, after 3-4 days, you would get an email saying that you have pending cashback.
7) After a few weeks (4-12 weeks) , the cashback would be added to your CashKaro account and then, as soon as you collect Rs. 250 in your account, you can get the money by NEFT, or via cheque!

The only negative point what I observed with Cashkaro.com is:
1. Sometimes, you might not get the pending cashback email and you might have to Contact them.
2. You have to wait fore few weeks (4-12 weeks), depending on Return policy of the website you are shopping from in order to get Cashback in your account. (It requires some patience)

4/Post a Comment/Comments

  1. Great blog! enjoy reading it! I also bookmark this site for visiting and updating regularly! thank for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. website comprise some of the best cashback offers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome blog. intrested content. i bookmark this site and visit regularly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Blog. I really like to read the blog which are very best which give offers and saving money.http://bit.ly/2uVyQT6

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Ads1
Ads2